Thank you for your interest in employment with Agia Sophia Academy. We invite you to learn more about staff positions at ASA, an Orthodox Christian school!
ASA actively seeks experienced and mission-driven teachers who value an Orthodox education within an integrated academic, multi-age setting.
ASA requires all elementary teachers to have or be eligible for an Oregon Teaching License. Advanced degrees or experience at the specific teaching level is preferred.
- Elementary Teacher, Full-Time (Fall 2021)
- Foreign Language Teacher, Part-Time (Fall 2021)
- Substitute Teachers, Occasional (Ongoing)
We also accept applications on an ongoing basis for future vacancies.
- Teacher Employment Application Form (PDF)
- Substitute Teaching Application Form (PDF)
- Janitor Application Form (PDF)
Please complete the above form and mail it to:
Agia Sophia Academy
Attn: Personnel Subcommittee
14485 SW Walker Road
Beaverton, OR 97006