Support Agia Sophia Academy

The tuition that our families pay only cover, on average, 60% of our annual budget needs. We rely on private donations and grants to make up the remaining 40% from community members like you.

There are so many ways to contribute to ASA. Take a look at the links below for ideas – you can donate your time, talents and treasures! Please support Agia Sophia Academy.

Give to ASA

There are multiple methods through which you can make a contribution to the School.

Everyday Ways to Contribute

Help support ASA through your regular activities and purchases.

Fundraising & Volunteering

Fundraisers and our volunteers help with a variety of school needs.

Parent-Teacher Partnership

Parent involvement is vital to the operation of ASA and keeping tuition rates as reasonable as possible.

Agia Sophia Academy is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit Private School.

Your gift is tax-deductible to the full extent provided by the law. Our federal tax identification number is 27-0089608.