We have been approved by the state to open for the month of July in order to operate our summer camp program!
The Summer Program is a perfect opportunity for children to continue learning and working with peers while enjoying the beautiful weather and engaging in fun crafts and summer activities. For incoming students, participation in this program significantly eases the transition into beginning school in the fall.
Our wonderful Music Teacher, Brigid Powell, will be guiding this program! She excited to offer this opportunity for continued learning and fun with peers to all children in our community, both ASA students and non-ASA students ages 3-12.
Program Dates: Weekdays, July 6 – July 31.
Please download & complete the Enrollment form below and return it to school with a $75 non-refundable registration fee per child. This fee will be applied to summer tuition. Due to current COVID regulations, space is limited to just 10 students, so sign up ASAP!
$525 Half-Day Program 9:00am – 12:30pm (pack a lunch & snacks)
- $725 Full-Day Program * 9:00am – 3pm (pack a lunch & snacks)
- $225 Single Week (same price for half day or full day)
* Multi-Student Discount Available for Families:10% off 2nd full-day student, 20% off 3rd full-day student, and 25% off each additional full-day student. Tuition assistance or financial aid is NOT available for the summer program.
Pickup is promptly at time of selected program end. If you arrive more than 5 minutes after that time, you will be charged a late fee of $1.00 per minute for every minute that you are late. This fee is payable directly to the teachers and must be paid prior to the next session.
A few key points about COVID-19 and our summer program:
- We are not required to take children’s temperatures upon arrival. Please take your own child’s temperature at home.
- Children 12 and under do not wear facemasks (parents may provide facemasks if that makes you more comfortable). Staff also will not have to wear face masks.
- We will strive to maintain 6 feet of social distancing. The keyword being “strive”
All ASA policies and procedures for student behavior and expectations are in effect during the summer camp. Uniforms are not required; Dress code will follow “Free Dress Day” attire, including shorts. The overall student dress code will still apply (No character clothing, light-up shoes, etc.) – see 2019-20 Handbook for details.
Mail completed form & payment to
Agia Sophia Academy
14485 SW Walker Road
Beaverton, OR 97006