Our mission is to educate the whole child by providing a rich academic and arts curriculum, grounded in Orthodox Christian values, while fostering love of learning, personal responsibility and respect for each person.
- I demonstrate a strong work ethic and studious behavior and am able to organize my work and self.
- I take responsibility by solving problems on my own and asking for help when needed.
- I demonstrate responsibility through motivation and self-direction in my learning.
- I am attentive and loyal to tasks and lifelong learning.
- I recognize and develop my strengths and work on my growth areas.
Love of Learning
- I view my experiences as opportunities for learning and growing in my spiritual and academic life.
- I extend curiosity towards learning and show that I know how to think.
- I communicate effectively as a strong writer and speaker.
- I value and practice fine arts and foreign languages.
- I work well both individually and collaboratively.
- I use a variety of resources to find answers.
Community and Respect
- I strive to express myself in a respectful manner, behaving with humility toward creation and other people.
- I am able to listen to others and respond to them in an appropriate, empathic manner.
- I respectfully give and receive feedback [which is the cornerstone for growth.]
- I am able to think and talk about important issues with humility and confidence. (i.e. without arrogance or fear of being wrong.)
Orthodox Christian Values and Faith
- I gain knowledge of teachings of the Orthodox Church.
- I take joy in God’s creation and practice good stewardship of the environment.
- I apply that knowledge to my growth as a person in the areas of self-awareness and values.
- I participate in and value prayer in daily life.
- I model God’s love and show care for others.
- I demonstrate integrity and refine my judgment through the application of Christ’s commandments