1st/2nd Grade Teacher Needed
Agia Sophia Academy is looking for an Early Childhood Elementary Teacher who is a passionate educator, committed Christian, and is interested in teaching in a caring, holistic environment. Our class sizes are small, the curriculum hands-on and integrated, and our staff dedicated and collaborative. The opportunity to teach to the whole child in an academically rich and nurturing Orthodox Christian environment is a unique and joy-filled experience! This is a full-time position with benefits.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: This position will require an enthusiastic teacher with a love for integrating curriculum, strong communication skills, and interest in being part of a small, growing school. Full-time position begins August 20, 2017.
- Proven classroom management skills, where every student is engaged and able to achieve at high levels.
- Instruction and assessment of students in all subject areas.
- Effective communication with parents and involvement in community events.
- Curriculum development, classroom setup and the ability to implement the school’s vision.
- Active participation in regular staff training and professional development opportunities.
- Oregon Teaching License preferred, or comparable teaching experience with willingness to pursue state licensure.
TO APPLY: Submit a completed application and supporting documents to email@example.com.
APPLICATION DEADLINE is July 1st, 2017