Agia Sophia Academy is seeking a part-time Janitor to start immediately. Schedule is approximately 2.5 hours per day on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, with summer and school holidays off. Compensation is $12 an hour, plus a 10% discount on student tuition.
- The janitor is responsible for keeping the school areas of usage in a clean and orderly condition. Janitorial responsibilities must be conducted Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, after 3:30 pm, and cannot conflict with service schedules at St. John the Baptist Greek Orthodox Church.
- Janitor is supervised by the principal.
- 18 years or older in age
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
RESPONSIBILITIES (include but not limited to):
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning the gym, the cafeteria, the music room, the bathrooms, the secretary’s office, the priest’s hallway, the front entry area, the teacher’s resource room, the principal’s office, and four classrooms:
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- Vacuuming carpets
- Emptying garbage cans, recycling cans and shredders; and taking out trash & recycling
- Wiping down/disinfecting tables, desk & door handles
- Washing Water Crocks
- Cleaning bathrooms:
- Emptying garbage cans
- Cleaning toilets, urinals, & stools
- Stock soap & paper towel dispensers
TO APPLY: Send a resume, three other letters of reference, and a completed application to:
- Agia Sophia Academy,
Attn: Personnel Subcommittee,
14485 SW Walker Road,
Beaverton, OR 97006.
- or email to email@example.com.
Agia Sophia Academy is an Orthodox Christian 503 (c)(3) non-profit private school in Beaverton for ages 3 years to 5th grade and is fully accredited by AdvancED and Northwest Accreditation Commission .